Used Games - Buy & Sell
Sell your used games with us. Avoid the hassles of selling them yourself. Avoid the scams common with Ebay and other online selling sites. And the best part is you will give another board gamer a new adventure. It's a Win/Win every time
- Games are Sold on Consignment. This means you still own the item until it sells. Family Game Night will handle the entire process on your behalf. The item will be on display in our store for sale.
- You set the Price. We can offer help and suggestions to properly price items if needed, but you set the price. Your price is non-negotiable to the Buyer.
- You fill out a quick 'Seller Sheet' that answers very quick and basic questions about the item(s) you are selling. This form takes a couple minutes to fill out and submit.
- When your game sells, you get 80% of the sale price in Store Credit.
- Games have 60 days to sell.
- Buyers of your game have 3 days to return it if they disagree with the condition report of the game.
- Once your game has sold, Family Game Night will contact you with the great news and have your Store Credit ready and waiting.
- Unsold games will be returned and can be re-listed after 60 days.
- Items that we can sell: Board Games, Card Games, Deck Building Games, Puzzles, Miniatures, "Collections" that relate to gaming, even if they are many sets or parts, and anything else that we can shrink wrap and properly display in the store for sale.
- Management reserves all rights